Are you looking for a mutually beneficial partnership?
Yes, so are we. In your practice do you encounter clients that you can only partially help? For instance:
- As a nutritionist/dietician, you have clients with eating disorders who also need to get the mental side of the eating disorder healed.
- As a masseur/physiotherapist, you have someone on your table who is depressed and needs help to overcome their depression?
- As an acupuncturist, you have a client with PTSD.
- As a social worker, you have clients with mental disorders.
- As a provider of alternative therapies you could have clients that need extra help to lessen or alleviate the effects of mental health disorders like Depression, Stress, Anxiety and Panic Disorders, Self Harming/Self-Injuring, Addiction, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), OCD, Anger, Eating Disorders like Anorexia and Bulimia, Schizophrenia.
We can help with all those mental disorders worldwide using a proven drug-free process (not talking therapy) based on more than 20 years of research by Beverley F.Searle, an Australian independent mental health researcher.
Can we create a mutually beneficial partnership?
We think so. Here are some suggestions:
- You can have a web page in our partner directory to advertise your business, products, and services. (good for SEO link building) See real entryas example
- You can add some banners to your website advertising our services. (good for SEO)
- We could combine our services and then promote them locally as one package.
- Most of all you can grow your business by offering your clients an extended service.
- We could share blog posts to inform people better.
If your values are aligned with ours, which you can find on the non-for-profit page and you would like to partner with us then please fill out the form below to start a dialogue.
We see everyone that is practicing any of the following therapies/ treatments as a good match for a partnership.
|Acupressure||Acupuncture||Alexander technique||Alternative cancer treatments|
|Anthroposophical medicine||Applied kinesiology||Aromatherapy||Astrology|
|Attachment therapy||Ayurveda||Bioresonance therapy||Body-based manipulative therapies|
|Bodywork or Massage therapy||Chelation therapy, Chinese medicine||Chinese pulse diagnosis||Chiropractic|
|Chromotherapy -color therapy||Colorpuncture||Craniosacral therapy||Creative visualization|
|Community work||Dietary supplements||Energy therapies||Reiki|
|Qigong||Shiatsu||Energy psychology||Feldenkrais method|
|Flower essence therapy||Functional medicine||Hair analysis||Hatha yoga|
|Hawaiian massage||Herbalism||Holistic medicine||Homeopathy|
|Kinesiology||Light therapy||Macrobiotic lifestyle||Magnetic healing|
|Manipulative therapy||Manual lymphatic drainage||Massage therapy||Meditation|
|Megavitamin therapy||Aromatherapy||Autogenic training||partnershipAutosuggestion|
|Bach flower therapy||Music therapy||Naprapathy||Natural Health|
|Natural therapies||Naturopathic medicine||Neuro-linguistic programming||Nutritional healing|
|Nutritional supplements||Osteopathy||Pilates||Polarity therapy|
|Reflexology||Reiki||Rolfing Structural Integration||Shiatsu|
|Social work||Sound therapy||Spiritual mind treatment||T’ai chi ch’uan|
|Thai massage||Therapeutic touch||Traditional Chinese medicine||Traditional Korean medicine|
|Traditional Japanese medicine||Traditional Mongolian medicine||Traditional Tibetan medicine||Trager approach|
|Transcendental meditation||Visualization||Water cure (therapy)||Wellness (alternative medicine)|
Yes, I am interested in partnering up with Your Envisioned Mind, please get in contact.
To get added to our partner directory there will be a small fee of US$25 to cover the setup costs, which you can easily earn back with your first referral. You can join our referral program here to earn a 10% comission.