Nutritionists Dietitians our customers need your service and your clients with eating disorders very probably need our services.
We both know that there are two sides to an eating disorder, the emotional/mental health and the physical health.
You are qualified to look after the physical health of a client, we are the experts on the emotional/social/mental health.
Would it be mutually beneficial if we would collaborate and that way heal even more people from these debilitating eating disorders?
Can we create a mutually beneficial partnership?
We think so. Here are some suggestions:
- You can have a web page in our partner directory to advertise your business, products, and services. (good for SEO link building) See this real entry as an example
- You can add some banners to your website advertising our services. (good for SEO)
- We could combine our services and then promote them locally as one package.
- Most of all you can grow your business by offering your clients an extended service.
- We could share blog posts to inform people better.
- Ane serious suggestions will be considered.
The Your Envisioned Mind process used to alleviate the eating disorders is created by Beverley F. Searle an Australian independent health researcher and author. She just published a new book that you can freely download by clicking on the picture of the book.
Don’t miss this Anorexia story of how we helped a 16-year-old to reclaim her life
Here you can read how we help people with eating disorders.
If your values are aligned with ours, which you can find on this page and you would like to partner with us then please fill out the form below to start a dialogue.
Yes, I am interested in partnering up with Your Envisioned Mind, please get in contact.
To get added to our partner directory there will be a small fee of US$25 to cover the setup costs, which you can easily earn back with your first referral. You can join our referral program here to earn a 10% comission.